Saturday 29 December 2012

Fishing for inspiration

Hey lovely readers.

I have a question for you.

I have been playing some of the same games and reading the same stories to all my kids for ten years now and whilst some of them are just beautiful, other favourites are truly driving me up the wall! I love, love love the Gruffalo. But for the three hundredth time?

No matter how good our faves are it gets boring doing them over and over again.

I'd love to hear some ideas from you mamas of new things to do, new places to go, new books to read or games to play. New apps or artists. New websites. A recipe you love doing with your kids. A new club you've discovered.

I want some new year's inspiration, from real live mamas.

Tell me some new shiny things, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment