Tuesday 11 October 2011

Gratituesday


If you've not seen this before I'm linking up with the magnificent Mama over at The Knitty Gritty Homestead, click on the Gratituesday button above to see her blog, or if you're feeling bold, why not join in with some Gratituesday appreciation and hold your own GT?

So, what am I grateful for today?

I am grateful today for such a simple thing we take for granted - to be safe and warm.

To have sanctuary from harm.

To have a kind husband, loving children, good friends.

I am grateful for the windy walk this morning with our doggy where we whooshed and whooped and shouted out how glad we were to be alive.

I am grateful to the friend who saw into my soul and did not judge.

I am grateful to the friends who enjoyed the day with us, and gave us such wonderful hugs, and big smiles.

I am grateful to the friend who says she would be delighted to help me in my daily work by being with us two whole days of every week.

I am grateful for the circle of amazing women (and men ) around the world and who touch my life  - you're only as good as the circle of folks around you.

I am grateful for a new drum in my tumble drier which has been out of action for two weeks.

I am grateful for the glass of wine I'm about to drink, and an evening with hubba - he's not working for once - hurray!

What are you grateful for tonight, dear reader?

x

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful you took the time to post this! Sorry it took me so long to visit...I'm way behind in my blog-visits (work takes up so much time!)...a lovely list. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete