Saturday 13 August 2011

Hip replacement....

Ooops.

Seems I joined a Christian homeschooling blogring thinking it was something else!

I no longer have the button 'hip homeschool mom' on the right-hand scroll bar but that was a load of rubbish anyway TBH. unhip homeschool mum, it will have to be.

Maybe I could invent a button called 'occasionally-greasy-haired-trying-her-best-and-frequently-coming-unstuck-mummy?' Or 'pulling-her-hair-out-accommodating-grumpy-toddler-mummy?'

Well since we're talking about 'hip' things, my hips are crud right now. My back gave up this morning, just as we're about to go on a camping holiday in Wales. Bah! So we're putting it off for 24 hours.

In the meantime, here's a cheeky little something on the hip theme from someone called hip-auntie. It's a cracking little gem I stumbled across on my web travels - a pre-recorded 50's bebop/ rockabilly radio show for kids, and the DJ is a bit random. She speaks with a very quintessentially English plummy accent, but plays the most awesome little playlists, each cleverly woven together with a story. Bizarre but wonderful!

Enjoy.

http://hipauntie.com/radio-show-1.html

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I clicked on that hip homeschool mom button just last night but didn't join as I am actually a Jedi! Please start your group, I will join it; I have all the criteria you mention. Hope you feel up to camping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You're an awesome Jedi mama! Will get that group up and running someday, I promise ;-)

    ReplyDelete